[Trinion Logistics] General Affairs & Administration
Trinion Logistics, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, California with operations in Mexico and Korea. Its core business is in logistics and sales of logistics equipment in North America. It has enjoyed a tremendous growth over the course of last 7 years and this momentum is expected to continue. The growth has resulted in a need to hire more employees. The company provides the employees with a good working environment, culture, and benefits.
I. Job Duties: General Affairs & Administration
* Provide administrative support to Human Resources and Upper Managements
* Manage office environments(office supplies, devices, equipments, & assets), lunch & snacks, company insurances, and etc.
* Greeting visitors, answering phone calls, and etc.
* Manage schedule, reservations and perform researches for executives
* Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned
II.Qualifications and Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in Korean or Spanish is a plus
* Self-motivated, diligent and hardworking
* Attention to detail with discretion
* Teamwork valuing quality service, integrity, and accountability
* Professional individual who can build strong relationships with all levels of colleagues
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
* Must be legally authorized to work in U.S
III. Form of Employment: Part-time
* Monday to Friday
* am 7:30 – pm 2:30
* How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com