타운게시판

2bed/1bath 한달에 $1200 단기렌트 합니다. (9/30/17-11/26/17)

-ark 0 2154

안녕하세요?

Clairemont Mesa 에 있는 2Bed/1Bath 아파트를 9월30일부터 11월26일까지 단기 렌트 합니다.  

그동안 저희 가족이 한국으로 가게 되어서 집을 비우게 되었습니다. 2bed/1bath 아파트이지만 작은방은 애기방이라서 그냥 닫아놓고 나머지를 렌트하고 싶습니다. 나머지 큰방, 화장실, 마루, 거실을 쉐어하는 사람 없이 혼자 자기집처럼 편하게 사용하실 수 있습니다. 

모든 필요한 가구가 있고, TV/Apple TV/Wifi-internet 등등 유틸리티는 렌트비에 포함되어 있습니다. 

또한, 저희집에 고양이가 한마리 있는데, 그 고양이를 돌봐주시면 (고양이가 매우 얌젼해서 밥 주는거랑 litter box 치우는것만 해주시면 됩니다. 매우 간단합니다. 물론 알레르기가 있으시면 곤란하시겠지만.) 한달에 $1000로 해드리겠습니다. 그렇지 않으면 저희가 고양이를 다른 곳에서 그동안 돌봐줄 사람을 고용해야 되기 때문에 한달에 $1200에 내놓고 있습니다.

위치는 프리웨이 52, 805, 5, 163과 가까워 아주 편리합니다. 시온 5분거리, UCSD와 SDSU 10분거리. 집앞에 스타벅스 등등.

질문있으시면 818 455 7660으로 문자나 전화 주세요!

---

Hi,  

I am renting out a 2bed/1bath apartment from September 30th to November 26th in Clairemont Mesa. 

My family and I will be visiting Korea during the period. The smaller room is our baby's room, so we would like to keep it closed. You will have our big bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and living room with complete privacy without sharing the space with anyone else. 

The apartment is fully furnished and has TV/Apple TV/Wifi-internet. Utilities are included in the rent.

Also, we have a cat in our apartment. If you are willing to take care of the cat for us --feeding and cleaning the litter box is about the size of it-- we will give you a discount and rent the place for $1,000/month. ​Otherwise, we will need to hire someone to take take care it. So in that case, the rent is $1,200/month. 

The apartment is a convenient location with access to nearby 52, 805, 5, 163 freeways. For example, it only takes 5 minutes to Zion Market, 99 Ranch, and 10 minutes to UCSD and SDSU. There is a Starbucks right across the street. 

If you have any questions, please call/text me at 818 455 7660.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목