Entry Level Accountant - Careers in Audit, Tax and Advisory
- KYJ, LLP is a Korean American Public Accounting firm that provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to satisfy clients in various industries.
- Visit kyjcpa.com for more information about KYJ, LLP.
Your duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Payroll tax and sales tax return preparation
- Business and individual income tax preparation
- Participation in financial statements - Audit, review, compilation
- Other essential duties as a first-year associate in a public accounting firm.
What you can expect from us
- As a KYJ professional, you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment in which you will have extensive, hands-on experience in every aspect of accounting. As a fast growing firm, KYJ has its high priority in mentorship and individual professional development.
- At KYJ, we value our team members’ growth both personally and professionally, as we provide exceptional services to our clients through our team members’ individual growth.
What we expect from you
Below is a short list of what will make you a strong candidate:
- Bi-lingual (Korean/English)
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university with Accounting / Finance major
- General understanding of GAAP accounting and Tax accounting
- Proficiency of MS Office tools
- Good writing and communication skills
For career opportunity, send your cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.