타운게시판

영어 고수님들 영작 교정을 부탁드립니다.

제법공 0 943

2017-3-18

I'm 30 and I live in HCM city.

These day, as I quit my job, by degree my condition is getting worse hardly. I felt so depress, I don't know why butI thought to try solving this problem by doing some exercises. By web searching, I found AIKIDO center which close to my studio. Aikido is one of Japanese's martial art. It looks great to try because this is not too tough to try(not as boxing or mauy thai). 

And I like Aikido's teaching about not only body but also mental things. Because I like Zen, I think it will fit to me.

About Aikido's philosophy, final goal of Aikido it's not winning apparent but winning to our own conflict mind. In a extend, winning to all kinds of conflict minds and as a result get peaceful mind

Then, I went Aikido center today but the center was not open. I wanted to do something, so I practice Aikido by the Aikido YouTube. It was not that hard to learn it by Youtube as contrary to my thought. On the YouTube, the teacher's movement so sweet, fancy and smooth. I will keep try it and get over my depress. :-/ 

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목