타운게시판

La Regencia 싱글룸 (4/1~) 여자만.

아롱 0 1187

4/1부터 들어와서 사실 분을 구합니다. 

리젠트 로드쪽에 있는 동이라 본스와 ucsd셔틀 정류장과도 가깝습니다. 

방 크기가 넓어서 더블 베드와 책상이 들어가고도 공간이 충분합니다. 

낮에 햇빛이 잘 들어서 따뜻하구요, 제일 윗층이라 층간소음은 없습니다. 

방과 화장실을 혼자 쓰시는 거구요, 한 달에 인터넷, 유틸 다 포함해서 1200입니다. 

방안에 walking closet있구요, 책상과 의자있습니다. 

침대는 쓴지 1년 정도 밖에 안된 메모리폼 침대인데 원하시면 100달러에 넘깁니다. 

4인 가족과 집을 쉐어하시는 거구요, 최대한 오래 사실 분을 찾습니다. 

관심있으시면 443.326.5470으로 문자 주세요. 

전화보다는 문자가 편해요. 

이건 facebook에 올린 원문입니다. 

Bedroom with walking closet and private bathroom available in La Jolla for $1200 (utilities and internet included) Female only!!

I am looking for professional or single student to sublease my second bedroom. Bedroom is partially furnished and carpet just recently deep cleaned and walls are painted. Very clean and bright bedroom with walking closet and private bathroom. 

Bedroom is available for use from April 1st. There is also a washer and dryer in the apartment. Rent is also covers all utilities and wifi. 

The apartment has a permanent 2 parking spots, so 2nd spot is yours and visitor parking (which you can use as well) and access to all other amenities of the complex (pool, spa, gym). This place is a ~2min walk to the Regents/Arriba bus stop, and 2 min to Vons shopping center, a ~5min drive and ~15min bike to UCSD. This is also a smoke/alcohol/substance free facility.

$200 deposit (partially refundable depending on how well you maintain the space/furniture).

Message me if you have any additional questions, want to see pictures and/or tour the place anytime!

DATES AVAILABLE: April 1st.

IDEAL SPOT: Nobel shuttle, 202 BUS & close to UTC, close to UCSD, UTC shopping mall.

글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목
게시물이 없습니다.