타운게시판

미국의 종말

prophet 3 3222
Did they feel shame because it was something detestable that they had done? they do not feel any shame, they have not come to know even how to feel humiliated. Therefore they will fall among those who are falling, in the time that I must hold an accounting with them they wll stumble, they will not come to have a survivor or an escapee, Jehovah has said.

During the last 3 years (지난 3년 동안), the U.S. has been afflicted me with various methods(미국은 여러가지 방법으로 나를 괴롭혀 왔다): (with Korean police cooperation,한국경찰의 협조아래) 24 hours eavesdropping(24시간 도청), thorough secret surveillance (철저한 감시)even with scout planes (정찰기 동원)(these planes follow wherever I go fart out white smokes for the personal attack, 이 정찰기들은 어디든지 따라다니며 연기를 내뿜어 인신공격을 하며), poisonous substances to eliminate me secretly (조용히 제거하기 위해서 해로운 물질을 이용) (ex) in the haircut saloon (미용실에서) they apply it on my head to permeate on my brain (머리에 스며들게 해서 통증을 유발하게 하며). Putting spies in groceries, facilities (마트나 시설 등에 스파이를 심어두고), smuggling into my house countless times to poison on foods or toothpaste, etc(집에 수없이 몰래 들어와 음식이나 치약을 오염시키며). The U.S. air force jet planes' route has been set according to my location for 3 years (지난 3년 동안 미군기지의 전투기들은 나의 위치(전주 삼천동)에 따라 항로가 정해졌으며). If I am in hospital apply harmful medicine.. etc, etc...(이런 일들로 인해 정신병원에 강제로 입원당해 해로운 약을 먹어 병에 걸렸지만)
Jehovah God knows all of it and will bring justice to all of it. (하나님께서 죽게 내버려 두지 않으셨으며 이 모든 일에 공의를 가져오실 것이다)

하나님께 승인을 받고자 하는 사람은 종교없이 (베후 3:16) 살되 성경을 읽을 것이며, 술을 절제하며, 담배 마약 도박 (폭력적이고 부도덕한) 영화 드라마 만화 소설 게임 (우상숭배, 로마 1:23, 열왕하 17:15, 베전 4:3, 이사야 33:15- 악을 보지 아니하며), 부도덕 (자위행위 등, 마태5:28)을 금할 것이며-계시21:8, 이 진리를 이웃에게 이야기해야 한다. (예 9:24)
이는 너희가 능히 하나님을 섬기지 못할 것은 여호와는 질투하는 하나님이라. (여호수아24:19)
사람이 일을 숨기지 못할 것은 하나님은 천지에 충만해 있기 때문.(예레미야23,24)
제사나 의식을 기뻐하지 않으시며 오직 공의를 물같이 흐르게 하라. (아모스5:21-24, 호세아6:6)
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
3 Comments
그러니까, 2006.02.20  
너는 그냥 가만히 좀 있어라, 설치지말고 ....
심오하네 2006.02.18  
너 머냐? 요점이 머니? 딱 잘라 말해바바
자위행위는 2006.02.18  
괜찮겠지..
제목