타운게시판

<UCSD> La Scala 아파트 2bdrm 9월초부터 거실한명과 룸메이트를 찾습니다~

UCSD학생 0 1455
9월초무렵 UCSD과 가까운 La Scala 아파트에 2bedroom, plan D로 새 lease를 계약하고 일년을 살 생각입니다.

저는 이제 UCSD 4학녀이고 방을 혼자쓸생각입니다. 옆방에는 아는 UCSD 여자 친구분이 들어올생각입니다. 친구분은 룸메이트를 찾고자합니다 (여자분).

저는 거실에 한분이 들어오셨으면 합니다 (남자분).화장실은 저와 같이쓰며 렌트비도 저랑 나눌생각입니다. 정확하진 않지만 집값은 아마도 ~$1538쯤. 거기서 $769는 제친구와 룸메이트, 그리고 나머지 $769는 저와 거실분이 나눌생각입니다. 거실은 $325정도 받을생각이고요.

$1538은 그리고 물을 포함하기에 값도아주 저렴한쪽에 석합니다.

세탁기와 드라이어는 집안에 있어 편리합니다. Parking spot은 집마다 2, 그리고 guest parking도 항상 충분합니다.

201/202버스 그리고 UCSD Nobel/Arriba 셔틀역도 바로 집앞이기 때문에 아주 편합니다.

관심있는분은 smk016@ucsd.edu 로 연락을주세요 :]

My friend and I are going to start a new lease at a 2 Bedroom Plan D at La Scala (on Nobel street near UCSD) around beginning of September, 2011. The rent will be around $1538 per month; this includes utility, water, etc. So the price isn't bad at all. I will be living in one room as a single and my friend will be in the other room. We're looking for someone to live in the living room and split the cost with me as you will be sharing the bathroom in my room. The living room will cost around $325 per month. We would prefer a male in the living room (I'm a guy btw). Now, my friend (female) who'll be living in the other room is looking for a roommate and will split the room fee half. So it will be $384.50 for my friend and her roommate. Anyone interested please contact me at smk016@ucsd.edu. Thank you.
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
0 Comments
제목