타운게시판

Korean/English Translator

Translator 6 2570
Looking for someone to translate and also be an assistant.  MUST be fluent in BOTH English AND Korean.  Please email resume if interested.
satacademy2004@yahoo.com
글쓴이에게 쪽지보내기
6 Comments
GRACE HUR 2005.08.21  
GET A LIFE...
... 2005.08.20  
By the way, you spelled employment wrong.
??? 2005.08.20  
I dont know what you are talking about, you must have someone else.
EMAIL SENT 2005.08.17  
Answer has been sent.  Please be patient.
EMAIL 2005.08.17  
Was sent an EMAIL to you and "NO ANSWER" was received about request for more informations...
NOT TRUSTABLE 2005.08.18  
This lady that names Grace Hur, says the job pays "Something around" $20/h and when asked information about her company, she says that they are not a company...

Follow last email received from her...

"Im sorry to hear that you are not interested.?We are not a company, nor are we trying to defraud you.?Simply, I am looking on behalf of a lady named Mrs.Kim to help her with her daily business matters.?Im not sure why you are feeling that I would try to gain your information for some other purpose.?The only reason that I ask for resumes in advance is because it is a waste of my time to explain everything to you if you do not have the correct qualifications.?I am assuming that you have not hired anyone for a job, but usually, the person hiring is not required to release any information unless asked for.?I was not aware that you wanted the information because you felt uncomfortable. If you had been more clear why you were requesting the information, I would have been more than willing to give it to you.
Please do not email me again."

Her words have no foundation at all. Once she says they are not a company. And after that she tries to give literacy of employement laws??? And who is MRS. KIM??? Who ???
제목